• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Newbie member

Hoppybuns

New Kit
Hi :wave:

I am a new bunny owner. I have 2 bunnies. One is a rescue. He is a 2.5 year old neutered male called Brin. He is a french lop and I have had him for a month. I was going to adopt him and the girl he was bonded to but unfortunately before I could bring her home she developed abscesses and she lost her battle with them. I got a little girl to bond with Brin and that has been very successful. Her name is Clover and she is just approx 10 weeks. She is a lionhead lop.

I hope I have attached a few pictures of them.

DSC_0184.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

And this is the bunny palace. Currently on the patio as I have prepared a patch on the lawn and sown it with orchard and timothy grass but still waiting for it to start growing!
newrabbithutch.jpg

I also have 4 beautiful cats and 7 gorgeous guinea pigs. That's my pet family.

I am married and am a full time Mum to my two children who are as animal mad as I am.

Thanks for the warm welcome:D

You asked a dangerous question when you requested piggy photos. I have lots! I don't have any really good recent ones of my 3 girls and they have just moved into a new roomier hutch so I'll get some new photos of them to post.

I have 2 pairs of bonded boys. Rodge and Podge who are almost 2 and Chocolate and Scrumpy who are 1.

Podge
DSC_0129.jpg

Rodge
DSC_0126.jpg

Chocolate
DSC_0117.jpg

Scrumpy
DSC_0113-resize.jpg

I hope I'm not posting to many photos for one thread here - if so please tell me. My cats are:

Bronte, who is 6
DSC_0080.jpg

Dino, who is 5
DSC_0082-1.jpg

and the 2 year old brother and sister:
Heidi
DSC_0100.jpg

and Huxley
DSC_0123.jpg

I love the first picture. The sizes made me laugh and go aaaawww. I love chocolates hairdo 2!!!! Gorgeous bunch!!!!!!

Back