• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another food question?

Ive just got this new treat for the buns, but im not sure how good it is. Now ive got back and looked at the ingredients properly im confused. Most aren't listed in the good/bad foods so was hoping someone could tell me if anything is best avoided.
These are just the ones im not sure of, all the others im sure are fine. I thought this would only be a treat now and then...
Its called Natures Salad

Oat flakes, wheat flakes, marigold, red beat, pea flakes, wheat, burst wheat, burst maize, cornflowers, rose petals, maize flakes, melissa, red clover.

Few thats it:lol:

Any ideas?? Thanks :wave:

I've thought of getting this as mine love the Naturals range. The only stuff I don't give them from that range is owt containing eggs or dairy.

Looks good to me.

I feed that occasionally for a treat or to encourage exercise - I fling it all over the floor to make them hunt around for it - and it doesnt seem to have done any harm. :? I am dubious about wheat and oats but I suppose its ok as there's hardly any there. I usually use a different herb mix now though cos I'm uncertain of the grains and peas, hopefully someone enlightened will post to clarify this :)

I feed that occasionally for a treat or to encourage exercise - I fling it all over the floor to make them hunt around for it - and it doesnt seem to have done any harm. :? I am dubious about wheat and oats but I suppose its ok as there's hardly any there. I usually use a different herb mix now though cos I'm uncertain of the grains and peas, hopefully someone enlightened will post to clarify this :)

:lol: I do the same, make them exercise by searching for food :oops:

:lol: thats a good idea! they make enough mess as it is with their hay so a little more shouldnt hurt:lol::lol:

im still not sure of the peas and oats:? but a little now and then should be ok? we'll see if they like it first:D

thankyou:)

Back