• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh No They are Scared of Playhouse

jackiestone

Warren Veteran
Beatrix and Norman have officially moved into Bunningham Palace this afternoon,hubby attatched their run to their new home but they wont go in :cry::cry::cry::cry:

They are scared of it :roll:

It's because it's new and different, I'm sure they will come around - have you put any of their old toys and things in so there is something familiar:D

Curiosity always wins ... don't worry! Agree with earlier post about putting their familiar things in, perhaps their litter trays too so that it already smells of them? Look forward to seeing pics of them all settled in their nice new pad. :D

Why don't you put some of their favourite treats in there and go in with them. That might make them feel a bit better about it.

I went in and sat in the house and sat on a squishy poo,so they must have been in there whilst I was cooking tea :oops::oops:

Back