• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lavender Lodge

Rose

Mama Doe
Does anybody have the Lavender Lodge from pets at home and what do you think of it. I was going to get a 6ft hutch combo from happy hutch of eBay but theres not enough room in the garden.

I have seen it in the shop and think it is a great size

From what i have seen its a good size, ill be buying it online so i just want to know what other people think of it. :)

We have a Lavender lodge and don't think it is that well built, the plywood seems very thin and the back board can leak.

We have a lavender lodge, and the run for it, the fennel fold. The hutch is a good size, but the wood is quite soft, Angel started chewing it like it was polystyrene and we have had to attach some plastic edging where it was getting damaged. It's best to have the attached fennel fold, I would say, unless your bun was pretty small. Hope this helps:wave:

Lavender lodge

Hiya

I have two lavender lodges and they are great sizes, one is in a 8 by 6 shed and the other one was used with two fennel folds joined together to make bigger so were never in them all the time. I agree the wood is a bit flimsy and mine did try and chew it a bit but because they are not in it all the time its fine but the size is great.:wave:

Hi, i was going to get this hutch. I currently have the thistle hall one, i also have the fennel fold run but my bunnies are chewing it like crazy.
The wood isnt very good.
xx

Back