• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

its such a hard life!!!!

kimd6200

Banned
well bluebell has been out in the garden all day and alls shes done is lounge around.such a hard life!!!!:roll::lol:
Lazy3.jpg

Lazy1.jpg

Lazy2.jpg

Last edited:
sorry abit too big.only just used to photobucket.dont fancy messin around yet.:oops:excuse the pegs everywhere.x:oops::lol:

she was like that for ages or on her back.lazy girl.tried get a pic of her on her back but kept movin everytime i tried.does anyone elses buns sleep on their back?x

Kimd6200, is your Bluebell a french lop - what size/weight is she? She is the spitting image of our rescue bunny Angel - same colour and markings etc. We were told she was a dwarf lop, but after seeing a pic of yours, she may not be, unless they can have the same colours/markings...

yea a french lop.when i last had her weighed which was when her kits were 2wks old.she weighed 14.3lb and she had lost weight.she is a proper chunky girl.i cant pick her up now.bein 8mth preg doesnt help but shes realy heavy.not sure on marking but shes a blue butterfly.xxxx:D

yea a french lop.when i last had her weighed which was when her kits were 2wks old.she weighed 14.3lb and she had lost weight.she is a proper chunky girl.i cant pick her up now.bein 8mth preg doesnt help but shes realy heavy.not sure on marking but shes a blue butterfly.xxxx:D

Thank you for replying:D

Bluebell is much bigger then than Angel so they're not the same size, but it's good to know the name of the colouring!!!!

Back