• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

House feels so empty

luvabun

Warren Veteran
... without buns hopping around :cry: . They are still in boarding as I'm flying out to Chicago tomorrow... couldn't even pop in and see them yesterday on my way back home from up north as it was extremely late and my windscreen cracked :cry:

... without buns hopping around :cry: . They are still in boarding as I'm flying out to Chicago tomorrow... couldn't even pop in and see them yesterday on my way back home from up north as it was extremely late and my windscreen cracked :cry:

Awwww I am sure you must really miss them :cry:
Have a good time in Chicago

Janex :)

Awwww I am sure you must really miss them :cry:
Have a good time in Chicago

Janex :)
I do miss them so much but I think Tracy may be pleased to see the back of them as they've caused her quite a bit of grief... especially the girlies... Brody was at the Vets overnight on a drip and Kiki is not being co-operative with taking her meds :oops:

I do miss them so much but I think Tracy may be pleased to see the back of them as they've caused her quite a bit of grief... especially the girlies... Brody was at the Vets overnight on a drip and Kiki is not being co-operative with taking her meds :oops:

Oh gawd :shock:

Vibes for the Buns...............and Tracy!!

Janex

Yes, no matter how much chaos they cause when they are here when they are not for whatever reason it feels so strange. It must be so hard when they are poorly too. Vibes for them all and for you to enjoy yourself x

I'll try to enjoy myself although it is with work and is training... at least I have peace of mind that my precious fluffmeisters are in excellent hands and being well looked after :D

Hi Mum it's the troublesome four here:wave::wave::wave::wave:

We're sorry you couldn't come and see us yesterday but understand that you were having a tough time.
We're trying not to cause anymore trouble for Tracy and look forward to seeing you next week.:D

Have a good trip.

Lots of love from your little ones :love::love::love::love:

Hi Mum it's the troublesome four here:wave::wave::wave::wave:

We're sorry you couldn't come and see us yesterday but understand that you were having a tough time.
We're trying not to cause anymore trouble for Tracy and look forward to seeing you next week.:D

Have a good trip.

Lots of love from your little ones :love::love::love::love:
Aww fab to hear from you naughty munchkins :love: :love: :love: :love:

I'm stressing that I've got to drive with a cracked windscreen to come and collect you as it's not being fixed till the 12th but have been assured it's OK to drive.

Now please behave yourselves OK

Lots of love xxx

Back