• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rocky loves Pepe

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
Pict0018.jpg

Pict0032.jpg

rockyflop.jpg

:lol:

Such lovely photos! They made me laugh! Talk about copycat (or copyrabbit!)Your cats teeth are a bit scary!:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: They are great pics!! Did Rocky just copy Pepe after he did it?? :lol:

Yes pretty much. :lol: I was sitting down on the bit where Pepe is, took a photo of Pepe, then turned around to the path bit and Rocky flopped over.

I was amazed at how their front feet are the same when I saw them on the computer. :lol:

Yes pretty much. :lol: I was sitting down on the bit where Pepe is, took a photo of Pepe, then turned around to the path bit and Rocky flopped over.

I was amazed at how their front feet are the same when I saw them on the computer. :lol:

A copycat Bunny! :lol:

Rocky's decided as his trick was a hit he's running off to become a circus bunny and make his millions.
:D

Back