• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

p@h adoption dutch

mullethead

Mama Doe
I want her but she is under vet treatment,looks like there has been a fight with another bun as she has had stiches under her nose:(she is lovely but i dont think it would be practical,i really would of brought her home last night so it is a good job she is under care:(

Poor little thing.....has been in a fight.....really needs some love and experienced care from *someone*.....sits alone in P@H all day, fearing that no one will want her because she is going to have a scar on her poor little face.....wishing that *someone* with another Dutchie would give in and take her to a wonderful forever home where she would be loved and cherished...........:p ;)

Go ON! Go on, go on, go on, GO ON !!!!!

I made the mistake of going into the one in Nottingham - they have the most goreous German lop in the adoption centre in the smallest tank in the world:cry:

Fatal! :shock: I'm not allowed near the adoption part... ^^' Heh, yeah...

But! The way I see it - with my devious little mind and all - if she's currently under vet care, that gives you some time to do persuading (if need be). Do you not think she could be bonded with your group?

Back