• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Barney is poorly **definitely on the mend

Isabel

Warren Veteran
Barney seemed quiet last night (1am) and this morning he has not done any poos.

I'm sat here repeatedly phoning the vets so that I can get in as early as possible when they open.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, they normally answer after 8 even though they open at 8.30 :evil: managed to get an appointment for 9.40

Thanks guys. Just watching the clock at the moment :roll:
I just went to check on him and Roxy was by his side making sure he was ok. She is such a good girl.

We've just come back from the vets. It looks like a little spur on his back teeth. The vet has done what she can with it but Barney was not cooperating.
We've got some recovery food and he's had painkiller, gut stimulant and fluids.
He's got to go back in on Tuesday (bank holiday :censored:). She has also recommended Barney now regularly having fibreplex. Can this be purchased from the internet? They didn't have any in today but I'm guessing it would be cheaper off the internet anyway.

He seems pretty much ok in himself though a little drawn and quiet. Roxy keeps sitting quietly with him and grooming him :love:

Hopefully now he has had the painkiller he will have a little bite to eat and we will avoid a full blown gut stassis situation...fingers crossed for that!

I know everyone is probably running low on vibes but if you have any to spare please send them to this handsome boy.
100_0799.jpg

Please he got on ok at the vets. I am sending a huge amount of vibes your way including poo and munching vibes.

Its so cute when their partners know they are under the weather and look after them :love:

Keep us updated xx

I think you can get fibreplex from the net, its not a POM is it?

Please he got on ok at the vets. I am sending a huge amount of vibes your way including poo and munching vibes.

Its so cute when their partners know they are under the weather and look after them :love:

Keep us updated xx

I think you can get fibreplex from the net, its not a POM is it?

Whats a POM?

never run low on vibes here hun..... making as many thats needed to keeping your little lad away from stasis over the weekend and then ill make new ones on tuesday for his dental xxxxxx

never run low on vibes here hun..... making as many thats needed to keeping your little lad away from stasis over the weekend and then ill make new ones on tuesday for his dental xxxxxx

awww thanks dude,

I'll pass all the vibes on to barney. Thanks for the link Becki.

Back