• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

lonely heart ad in local paper

bunlover

Warren Veteran
aww there is a lonely hearts ad for a bunny in maidenhead called fergus he is a neutered male fawn lop (piccy shows he is very cute-description is my own) age 5 looking for a neutered female who is not a baby, the number on the ad is 01628 634928 its sweet our paper printed it i hope he finds a new freind (he is recently bereved) it lives in shed at night and has run of secure garden during day, aww, hope he finds a freind do you think i should ring and recommend rescues and if i do where is closest one to maidenhead?

awww thats so sweet! definitely think recommending a rescue would be good, *especially* if you could get the paper to do a follow up to provide some publicity for said rescue :)

awww thats so sweet! definitely think recommending a rescue would be good, *especially* if you could get the paper to do a follow up to provide some publicity for said rescue :)

ohhh yess that wud be good ...thinks...hmmm a bit late now maybe will ring tommorrow to talk to them.

It may be worth knowing that Bracknell Rabbit Rescue moved a few years ago. Bobtails rescue in Surrey are currently closed or closing for a refit. Greenfields have a small amount of rabbits available as they are restructuring their rescue.

Back