• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who is Having a baby girl?

Very sweet. Got my 2 year old niece a sweet bunny top from Boden for Christmas...
Jackie, I know how you feel!! Girls' clothes are so nice, noticed in a previous post you have a Harry and George, me too!!, great boys, but would not appreciate being dressed in bunny motif jumpers...;)

Rachelxx

Last edited:
Very sweet. Got my 2 year old niece a sweet bunny top from Boden for Christmas...
Jackie, I know how you feel!! Girls' clothes are so nice, noticed in a previous post you have a Harry and George, me too!!, great boys, but would not appreciate being dressed in bummy motif jumpers...;)

Rachelxx

I've got a Harry too! I always covet the girls clothes in shops, no use with three boys though!

Why, oh WHY didn't I find this thread before the auction ended???? This would have been BRILLIANT for my little grand-daughter!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Jackie, I know how you feel!! Girls' clothes are so nice, noticed in a previous post you have a Harry and George, me too!!, great boys, but would not appreciate being dressed in bummy motif jumpers...;)

Rachelxx

Rachel do you have a hubby called Charles too?:lol:

That was my reason for choosing traditional names for our boys,if we had girls we likes Eleanor and Alice

Wow that is so cute ! My little girl is nearly 21 and I dont think she would appreciate the top :lol:

Rachel do you have a hubby called Charles too?:lol:

That was my reason for choosing traditional names for our boys,if we had girls we likes Eleanor and Alice

No, not Charles, but the niece for whom the bunny top was bought is called Charlotte, and her nickname is 'Charles', pronounced as a 'sh', and her sister is called Eleanor!...and I liked Alice,- George would have been Alice. :)

Back