• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Great news!

isla

Mama Doe
My little Jesse was finally well enough today to have her first ever myxi jab, the vet said she is getting spurs again but she didn't have anything else wrong with her and the spurs weren't bothering her yet. Hopefully she'll be able to have her vhd jab in 2 weeks too. I'm soooo happy!

I'm surprised at how happy I am, I really was expecting the vet to say, 'oh she cant have her myxi jab this time because shes got....' Knowing our luck she'll have a weird reaction to the jab though:roll: I'd be nice to have a month where we only go to the vets for jabs.

thats great news although you might want to leave a little longer than 2 weeks between the 2 jabs if she is a bit weak as her imude system might not be as strong as a normal bunny. Our vet usually prefers to leave 3 - 4 weeks between jabs even on normal bunnys.

thats great news although you might want to leave a little longer than 2 weeks between the 2 jabs if she is a bit weak as her imude system might not be as strong as a normal bunny. Our vet usually prefers to leave 3 - 4 weeks between jabs even on normal bunnys.

oh ok, that makes sence. We will be going to the vets again in 2 weeks just to check her over anyway.

I dont think she's as happy about having her jab as I am, shes ignoring me, even when I open the fridge. I hope she forgives me soon!

Back