• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Carlton Chronicles cont.!

:lol: :lol: Such a sweetie!

Bobbin did that the other day - very odd especially when he can't move his ears out of choice! :shock: :lol:

you really ought to tell him he should eat with his mouth shut :D:D:D I love it when he does that swallowing thing and his ears fly up in the air. I think he's just doing a big swallow.

you really ought to tell him he should eat with his mouth shut :D:D:D I love it when he does that swallowing thing and his ears fly up in the air. I think he's just doing a big swallow.

he is rather uncouth! typical boy, no manners!

ryan just got home and i've never heard him laugh so loud! :lol:

:love: :love: my god hes a messy eater :shock::shock::shock:

looked like he burped to me, or swallowed a bit bigger than he expected but oh werent it cute... i gotta watch again :love:

Carlton strikes again.... brilliant!!

Is he always that messy... or was the grape extra juicy?... love the ears :lol::lol:
He honestly looks like he's drooling over it :lol:

That's fab :lol: Must have been a very juicy grape :lol:

Oh, I love your Carlton vids :D

Looked like he gagged on it a bit or something, but the main thing is, he's OK!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:!!!!!!!!!!!

that made me laugh out loud!!!

ahhh thats made my day...

Hes a sloppy eater lol
Your bunnie is like a dog to you, does he follow you around?!
I love your videos!
:love:
xx

I :love: Carlton, he's such a handsome bun. He is definately right at the top of my bunnynap list. He is more like a puppy!!

That was so funny! I don't know what he did 30 secs in but it made me laugh so much.:lol::lol: What a fab bun he is!

I just watched all of Carlton's videos and I just can't get enough of him. He is so funny!!! He reminds me so much of my bridge bunny Charlie. Love it when he falls off the box then tries to look as if nothing happened :lol::lol:

carlton.....:love::love::love::love::love:

Carlton strikes again.... brilliant!!

Is he always that messy... or was the grape extra juicy?... love the ears :lol::lol:
He honestly looks like he's drooling over it :lol:

with juicy veg or fruit he is always messy! i just can't help but laugh at him, he needs a plastic bib! :lol: he always dips the end of his ears in by accident and later on they are all crusty!

Back