• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

24 baby bunnys found in a bag - They're multiplying!!!!!

ecudc

Warren Veteran
I wanted to get a photo of all of them but they wouldn't sit still

24bunnys.jpg

Sorry couldn't resist. We bought them to raise some cash for fat fluffs on the summer fete circuit :D:D:D

UP FOR REHOMING NOW IN THE FUNDRAISING SECTION. THEY SEEM TO BE MULTIPLYING AND 72 MORE ARRIVED TODAY SO WE NOW HAVE MORE PURPLE AND GREY ONES IF SOMEONE WANTS ONE.

Last edited:
Bloomin heck, I was about to go off one one then!!!:lol::lol::lol:how much are they?

I don't quite know how much we are going to sell them for. we might pop them in a little cellophane gift bag (partly to keep them clean). But I was thinking somewhere in the £2 - £2.5 region.

I'll talk to chloe....I can't see why not although we'll have to work out how much postage would be, can't see it being that much as they are quite light....mmmm might have to order more bunnys.

:lol: When Lucy emailed me about them I did a double take!! :shock: :lol:

They are cute tho - looking forward to meeting them in the fur!! :D Maybe we could put them in the fundraising section for Fat Fluffs? :D

I nearly had a fit then :lol: aww but they are gorgeous - wouldn't they make good toys for lonely buns and piggies - where are they from? :p

I really thought this was going to be something awful. So glad it's something so sweet. They are great, I love them!:D

I nearly had a fit then :lol: aww but they are gorgeous - wouldn't they make good toys for lonely buns and piggies - where are they from? :p

They are actually key rings but you can remove the "key" bit. They are quite small, about 9 cm so would proably make good throw toys but "are not suitable for under 3 year olds.......I think that would rule out my bunnys as they aint that clever.

I bought them as a job lot from a charity called honey bees on ebay. I'll look into postage costs and then get soad to put them on the fund raising section.

Back