• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

treat balls - awesome

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
I just wanted to recommend these to anyone who hasn't got one, I just got one and my rabbits have never had so much exercise! they're chasing it up and down the kitchen like mad things!

ooh treat balls can u get them in pets at home? im calling on my way home, are they in the dog section?? My two could do with some exercise, lazy buns!:lol:

I have a yellow one with carrots on it. THey love it, but now every ball they see they think is a treat ball! :lol:

mine play bunny football with it. Unfortunately rosie has cottoned on and just follows behind it hoovering up the pellets whilst the others do all the work.

mine love theirs. they have their pellets in it every night (although 2nite i've let em loose in the garden and they're not interested in their tea :roll:). i got mine from the bunny section at p@h :D

if you have a kennelgate nearby, they do cat treat balls - which are the same size and design as the yellow ones with carrots - but they're 75p!!! :shock::shock::shock:
I have about 6 of them :lol:

I have a yellow one with carrots on it. THey love it, but now every ball they see they think is a treat ball! :lol:

I have that one too. They go straight to it now though and I feel really mean if it's empty.

The treatball was Cassius' absolute favourite toy, he adored picking it up and lobbing it about the kitchen.

It gave both him and me hours of entertainment.

I usually find toys are a waste of money in my furry family however the treat balls provide HOURS of entertainment for both bunny and mommy!haha!

They are the best things I have ever brought for my two! :D

mine have a green one with carrots embossed on it :oops: from somewhere online i think. theyre not impressed with most toys but this one involves food so is a hit :rolleyes: wish i'd got one earlier!

All my bunnies have treat balls instead of food bowls :D They are great enrichment!

Tam

Squidgy loves his. He's very skilful too!
The outside bunnies tend to end up throwing theirs in their water bowl, so I just end up having to wash soggy pellets out of it! They prefer their pellets in a plant pot with lots of hay in it.

When Ruby was still alive she loved her treatball. It was by far her favourite toy!:D

When she heard me shake it she would instantly start binkying and doing bunny 500s and also she would chuck it across her run and slam dunk it to get all the pellets out at once.:lol::lol:

I still have that treatball - 'tis very special to me.:)

for bunnys that eat their pellet balls you can try and do a similar thing with a toilet roll folded at one end and partly at another..they have to throw it around to get the treat.

Deej too loves lobbing his treat ball around! He has the yellow one with the carrots on - though half of them are now half chewed off as he can get a very good grip on the ball by biting those little carrots! :D

Back