• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FLISS LOVES TIM: 45 sec vid clip

Hi Hilda :wave: can't see the vid very well I'm on the laptop and the suns shinning brightly on the screen will look later.. Have they settled in nicely together?

Hi Hilda :wave: can't see the vid very well I'm on the laptop and the suns shinning brightly on the screen will look later.. Have they settled in nicely together?
They are lovely together. Fliss is a bit more nervous than Tim, though that wouldn't be difficult as he is a very laid back bunny!

he's so laid back he's practically horizontal :D I'm so glad he found himself a loved up girlie.

I acquired an 8x8 run today and can't wait to see what the buns make of it. Rog is going to join our two 8x4 runs together to make another 8x8, so both pairs will have more room to run about. Should get some brilliant photos!!

Back