• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chew Prevention

Monkey

Warren Veteran
Whats the name of that stuff you can buy which deters bunnys from chewing things? I remember its green buts thats about it. Please help :D

Not sure about the green stuff but Olbas oil is recommended. It does pong a bit tho and needs to be re-applied regularly. I was fighting a losing battle with three bunnies tho and now have chewed chairs :(
Vanessa xx

I tried garlic once too with Sophie, not only did it stink, but so did Sophie after she licked it off :roll: Lemon didn't work either... :lol:

Im sure the green gell stugg is called get off???? Nothing i've ever tried has worked!

We've tried olbas oil shop chew deterrant, pepper, tobasco sauce. We think it just garnishes it for them.

I've put metal strip things on every piece of chewable wood in the playhouse as I don't think anything that tastes horrid will stop them. Have tried that get off stuff on the skirting boards and it make no difference.

Back