• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Clingy Buns

xxKarinaxx

Mama Doe
I have had little Dodge for 2 days now and in that short about of time he has become very clingy and will not leave me alone. Is this normal for baby buns?

101_3247.jpg

my boy has been a cling monster since day 1. he's even sat in the shower with me a few times, just out of the way of the spray! wherever i am, he is.

personalities are so different, some are fiercely independant, and some are just obsessive clingers! :lol:

Is carlton growing out of it?

My other two are independent but still like the occasional cuddle but this little guy is constantly sat on me, be it my knees, shoulders, boobs. He's sat behind me on the back of the sofa now but keeps popping onto me for attention.

Is carlton growing out of it?

My other two are independent but still like the occasional cuddle but this little guy is constantly sat on me, be it my knees, shoulders, boobs. He's sat behind me on the back of the sofa now but keeps popping onto me for attention.

no! i go for a wee, he's there, i go in the bedroom, he's there, if i'm heading for the kitchen, he's there first, sitting and waiting by the fridge!

though when the sun is out, he'd rather sunbathe! if i'm sat on the sofa, he'll happily sit on the floor and come sit up for cuddles when he fancies. he sits on the back of the sofa resting his head on ryan's shoulder, he never does that with me.

i like it that way tbh, apart from when i nearly squash him under my feet! :lol:

as soon as I sit on the sofa he runs along the back and jumps on me, settles on my boobs or shoulder and then grinds his teeth. Its quite sweet but if he stays like that I'm not sure a full grown bun would fit on me.

as soon as I sit on the sofa he runs along the back and jumps on me, settles on my boobs or shoulder and then grinds his teeth. Its quite sweet but if he stays like that I'm not sure a full grown bun would fit on me.

carlton would sit on my chest when he was weeny, i wonder if it's a heartbeat thing? is he a mini or a dwarf? i want to steal him!

Hehe I want to steal carlton

Dodge is a minilop, I thought it could have been a heartbeat thing with him being small.

Hehe I want to steal carlton

Dodge is a minilop, I thought it could have been a heartbeat thing with him being small.

he'll still fit on your chest as a full size mini, though i have to support carlton's bum :lol: usually when i'm doing something important that requires both hands, that's when he wants those sorts of cuddles :lol:

he'll still fit on your chest as a full size mini, though i have to support carlton's bum :lol: usually when i'm doing something important that requires both hands, that's when he wants those sorts of cuddles :lol:

lol he looks like a cheeky little chap, I hope dodge is still this sweet when he's older. My other two forgot all about me when I bonded them :(

lol he looks like a cheeky little chap, I hope dodge is still this sweet when he's older. My other two forgot all about me when I bonded them :(

i'm worried about that when carlton gets a lady. i'm so 50/50 about it - i feel bad when he's in his crate alone at night and when i'm engrossed on here :lol: but i don't want him to forget that i'm number one! maybe i'll give his bun wife a lecture "you may be small and cute and fluffy but remember, he'll always love me more than you" :lol:

i'm worried about that when carlton gets a lady. i'm so 50/50 about it - i feel bad when he's in his crate alone at night and when i'm engrossed on here :lol: but i don't want him to forget that i'm number one! maybe i'll give his bun wife a lecture "you may be small and cute and fluffy but remember, he'll always love me more than you" :lol:

I worry about the same thing, I'm supposed to be bonding him with my other two demons he might not love me anymore if I do. Maybe I can let him watch from a distance:rolleyes:

Back