• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny on eBay....not for sale.....

But it also says Rabbit Not included, but I do think you may be right though :?

It looks just like our Miffy:)

But it also says Rabbit Not included, but I do think you may be right though :?

It looks just like our Miffy:)

I think they put rabbit not included so they don't get reported. I asked if bunny was for sale and they told me to phone or email them. If wasn't for sale they should have just said no:?

I think they put rabbit not included so they don't get reported. I asked if bunny was for sale and they told me to phone or email them. If wasn't for sale they should have just said no:?

yeah, they blatantly put that so they wouldn't be reported... but they so will!

Definitely. Why have close ups of the bun? Has someone tried to report this? Wonder what they'll do with the bun if the buyer doesn't want it? :shock:

the fence is on the pic too maybe thats included :D:D

selling due to a move maybe they making the bunny a house bun ;)

I agree. If they want you to phone them about it then it is for sale, otherwise they would have just said 'no'.

I don't know if ebay will take it off, because you can't give them an explanation when you report it, you just have to select the reason from a list:?

I've reported this item as you can now add an explanation; I also emailed the seller and have included their response in my report.

That's great! :thumb: Hopefully they will take notice, they're normally pretty good with things like that.

Me too; although I now have a second response saying that "The rabbit is simply an advertising gimick like pedigree use dogs. if your interested in the hutch it will be the highest bidder so good luck!!!"

I say :censored: to that.

I don't know, I was thinking that about the rabbit:? Did someone give them the rabbit rehome link before it was reported?

The ad is still there. I just asked her if the rabbit was included and she told me to phone her about it, so I messaged her back and told her to go on Rabbit Rehome.

Last edited:
Back