• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dont look if you dont do cute .....

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2008_0501april0032.jpg

This is little Billy bobtail ... (Bee s brother )

no hes not my favourite :roll: :roll: :roll: whatever makes you think that :oops:

he reminds me so much of my Thumper when he was a baby that its scary and so sad :cry:

When hes had his vet visit and said bye to his plums he ll be looking for a very very special home ;)

do you want more pics of him ???

he was out of a second accidental litter ...
He arrived with Benjemin and Bee ...and they were younger siblings to jazz and Jive if you remember them :)

Billy was the smallest . always sat on his own and very quiet . All his fur was matted...unusual as its not long, just fuzzy baby fur i think . Its took 2 weeks ..at half hour a day to get the knots out but hes been very good and snuggled on my knee while ive done it . :D

Idont know why but from the first he was my favourite of the 3 . Does remind me of my Thumps as a baby but its not just that .

Hes much livelier now hes split from his brothers . Very cheeky . But he also loves cuddles and jumps on my knee when i open the hutch . He is one of the friendliest , cuddliest buns i have ever known . :love:

no ...hes looking for a home :? :(

i ve decided no more baby buns for me :( if i keep any more buns they have to be hard to home or oldies :(

Back