• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

litter training

macy

Young Bun
hi all

my bun mostly does her wees and poo's in the bedroom part of her hutch which is good as its just in 1 place but it's not big enough to put a litter tray in there. if i put it in the open part do you think she would start using it, if not whats the best way to get her to use it in the open part of the hutch.

jo

Hi Macy - I asked this q - a few days ago. :lol: My bun does exactly the same thing - so I've given up. I now have a litter tray that takes up the whole of the bed area and another one for the day bit. It is MUCH easier to clean now as I just take out a tray at a time and deal with that. He LOVES this setup - he prefers to poop in private. :lol: He snuggles in the day litter tray as I've put straw in one end and hay in the other and he makes it into a nest. :lol:

hi

thanks for that i just went and read your post about it, will just put 1 in bed area see how she goes.

jo

Back