• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you like rabbits?

doorkeeper

Mama Doe
Silly question:lol:

Where can you find 170 Happy Hoppers Hopping?

Hopper Haven of course:wave:

Rabbits of all shapes, sizes, ages, colours, breeds. We have 27 babies, so sweet and fluffy - they are what get rabbits into trouble. Who can resist? (Well you have to, we don't rehome babies!)

We have Zeus and Athena the Continental Giants, Tilly and Snowdon the Frenchies, Lola and many other rexes, Dove a little Nethie, the list goes on and on. We have many needing new homes and many needing sponsorship. Roughly 60 are permanent residents in the sanctuary, the others are healthy and young enough to rehome.

We have accomodation of all sorts to give you ideas, sheds, aviaries, combos, enclosures, pens within the barn.

We also have 89 guinea pigs of all shapes, sizes, ages, colours.

And we have a beautiful garden in spring glory, Tony Robinson, refreshments, a plant stall, bric a brac and a raffle.

Come along this Sunday to 557 Evesham Road, Crabbs Cross, Redditch, B97 5JP, between noon and 4pm.

If you can't make it to the Open Day we are open every Saturday between 1 and 3pm.

Ooooh as I am going on holiday I YET AGAIN cant make the open day. However I didnt know you were open every Saturday - I will come over on a Saturday when I get back from hols :wave:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Could I adopt him BEFORE you have him castrated? I think it would make it easier to bond with him! :shock: :lol: :lol:

I'm coming with the family in tow. Anyone from RU there I'll need your help to persuade the OH I need more bunnies!!!!!

I am actually trying to persuade the OH to go along....the promise of Tony is too much. If we finish the rotavating on Saturday I will be down.

Back