• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Great Litter Tray

Netutopia

Alpha Buck
Found this fab "litter tray" in a garden centre, I think it is supposed to be some kind of tidy tray. It is about 2 foot by 2 foot and really thick plastic. I've been looking for a big tray for ages for my 3 bunnies and they seem to love it.

It was £8.99 so not cheap but I am really pleased with it.

tn_littertray.JPG

Hi Abi :wave:

OK here you go!

tn_box1.JPG

tn_box2.JPG

tn_box3.JPG

tn_box4.JPG

I took these piccies earlier - cut some holes in a box and filled it with hay and carrot peel and chunks. They had a fab time.

As you can see Hollie is catching Merry up in size now - but Merry has really filled out!

I did email you a piccie too Abi, did you get it :?:

I did email you a piccie too Abi, did you get it :?:

Yes, I did thanks. Just not had a minute to myself this week to reply!
But you can NEVER post too many pics of your GORGEOUS buns!! :love: Can't believe how grown up Hollie looks now :shock: My little baby girl all grown up! They look SO SO happy tho ... and what a FANTASTIC game :D

Aaaaawwww nice to see that my rabbit's family is doing well too. Tell them that Hayden and Dudley say hi and that they love and miss them. (Dudley and Hayden are Merry's kids and Hollies brother and sister!) They are all gorgeous btw! :wave::D:D:D

What a fab litter tray and what gorgeous bunnies!

I think it has been noticed before, but your Hollie is the double of our Rosie.

Vanessa xx

It's called a potting tray..the idea is you put compost at the back and scoop the pot front to back so filling it up.

Back