• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie Meets His Match!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Lotsofmoggies Charlie is here for bonding....but he's a bit of a wuss!:oops:
Anyway so far he is with Mocha but its not love..keep fingers crossed it will be!
Charmocha.jpg

"Hi Mum..my face looks wet where Auntie Jill washed off the banana!"
Charmochaa.jpg

"I'm still quite frightened of Mocha, but then when she isn't looking I jump on her back and try to do naughty things:oops:..she doesn't like it....."

Thank you Jill, I've been worried sick about him all day! Glad he getting on a bit better today now his Mum has gone. Can't believe how much of a mummies boy he was yesterday. Didn't think he loved me that me much to want me to protect him from the scary girls.:lol:

Has he stopped the thumping yet?

Fingers and toes crossed for love. Charlie, you should be very glad of Mocha, she is a very pretty bun.

He's never met a girl before (he came from a litter of boys) think he's a little embarrassed at not knowing how to treat a lady. :lol:

Well its not love yet..but they are ok..
and he gave me such a fright today..I thought he was dead:shock:
you could have warned me he sleeps very soundly.. on his side with his legs sticking up!! :lol::lol:

He is now sat munching hay..with Mocha watching:D

you could have warned me he sleeps very soundly.. on his side with his legs sticking up!! :lol::lol:

He is now sat munching hay..with Mocha watching:D

I've seen him doing the mentioned 'dead bunny' act before usually in the sun on his wooden step. I'd loved to have seen your face :lol::lol::lol:

Steady progress is good, he was never going to be the type of bunny to rush in with love. If he ever gave Lola any at all. So if he ends up grooming Mocha at any point it's more than Lola ever got in my knowledge.

Pleased he's eating well and relaxed. :D

:lol::lol: I bet the look on your face was priceless, just how quickly did you run to him Jill??? :lol::lol:

Hope it ends in bunny love. :D

Back