• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bless her

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
I know I go on about Sorrel ALL THE TIME, but she was so sweet yesterday - I'd been out for over 24 hours cos i had to go to a funeral and when I came home she was proper delighted to see me - she had the longest snuggle ever and was licking my face.

I did obviously have people in the house to feed her and keep her company while I was gone so she was well looked after but must have noticed I was gone :)

Oh, bless her heart!!!!! :D :D :D

My little Rosie runs to greet me when I come home.....it just completely melts me and turns me into an even MORE blithering idiot that usual!!!!! :oops: :lol: :lol:

I know what you mean about blithering idiot March Hare. Bunnies have that affect on me too. I love Sorrel she is so pretty and has a gorgeous name. Steel grey agouti right?

My bunnies go mad too when I get home. Its licks and chin rubs all around :)

wow lucky you... the first time i sent alvin to hopper haven i got shown the bum when i picked him up :shock:

I know what you mean about blithering idiot March Hare. Bunnies have that affect on me too. I love Sorrel she is so pretty and has a gorgeous name. Steel grey agouti right?

My bunnies go mad too when I get home. Its licks and chin rubs all around :)

she says thankyou :D I'm not sure what the name for her colour is :oops: It's a black background with grey flecks everywhere except her back. Normally I would think she just wanted food but my hosuemate had fed her not ten minutes before :love:

donnamt - it's alvin's way of showing you he cares!

Back