• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

please be thinking of madymoo tomorrow -Update she's home

madysmummy

Mama Doe
she's lost alot of weight and we thought its just cos moses is such a piggy and doesn't let her get a look in. anyway 2 weeks ago we went to the vet for her mixi and was weighed - lost lots of weight and vet was slight worried. he checked her teeth and said they looked fine but she had a lump on her right side of the jaw.
2day was her vhd jab, i asked him to weigh her and we had lost a little more weight and i asked him to check her teeth before giving the jap.... she has pus in the right side near her back right tooth :cry: she's got to go back tomorrow for the whole day and have a ga and xray to find out what it is...... :cry:

Last edited:
she's out in the garden with moe at the mo (that doesn't really sound right does it ?) after we came back from the vet i gave her a HUGE hug - not something she normally likes, but i think she could sense that today isn't a day to fight off a hug ! i'm just worried cos i've got to work tomorrow night and bob (hubby ) is specialling. he's going to pick her up but i wonn't see her from when i drop her off at the vets to 3pm saturday afternoon cos thats when i finish work :(

Oh poor Mady. that must be really frustrating that you won't see her but she'll be in safe hands x

sending lots of vibes Mady's way and hoping she'll be o.k.
I bet bob has lots of instructions! :lol:

yep and i'm already planning what will go with her to the vets, food and her favorite pillow to lay on, smell like home, and dig when she's :censored: off at the vet ! :lol: i'm so worried. the amount of money i spend on good quality hay - well its a common problem, teeth, isn't it :rolleyes:

well she's eating away at some veggies as i type :? she doesn't seem in pain, and when i annoyed her she had a really good dig at her pillow - we'll see what tomorrow brings.
but good news is bob is not doing a shift with the specials tomorrow night and he can sit with her if need be.

Back