• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any rabbit rescue centres near Barking?

jessicaboo

New Kit
Hi, :wave: sorry this is my first post but i have been an avid luker/reader for a long time now and was hoping someone here might be able to help me and my friend. I am always talking about my gorgeous buns at work and my colleague has now decided to take the plunge and get a couple of rabbits herself. I have explained all the care and she is a animal lover so i have no doubt they would be well looked after but she said, horror of horrors, that she was going to see if there were any breeders in her area! My buns both came from a rescue centre near where i live and i have persuaded her this is the way to go if possible but the trouble is i am based in Surrey and she is in Barking, Essex so i don't know if there are an rescue places near her? The ones on Rabbit Rehome seem to be in deepest Essex and unfortunatley she doesn't drive so it would need to be accessable by public transport....thanks

Hi, :wave: sorry this is my first post but i have been an avid luker/reader for a long time now and was hoping someone here might be able to help me and my friend. I am always talking about my gorgeous buns at work and my colleague has now decided to take the plunge and get a couple of rabbits herself. I have explained all the care and she is a animal lover so i have no doubt they would be well looked after but she said, horror of horrors, that she was going to see if there were any breeders in her area! My buns both came from a rescue centre near where i live and i have persuaded her this is the way to go if possible but the trouble is i am based in Surrey and she is in Barking, Essex so i don't know if there are an rescue places near her? The ones on Rabbit Rehome seem to be in deepest Essex and unfortunatley she doesn't drive so it would need to be accessable by public transport....thanks

I do a small bunny rescue from home, I live in Dagenham. I know of someone in Barking but don't know her details.

Wow thanks for the quick responses. Donna my colleague, has told me she can get to Dagenham no problem at all so Starlightsanimalsantury would be great if you can help her find a couple of buns needing homing? I have pointed her in the right direction to get a suitably large hutch/run etc so she would be ready to go as soon as these arrive. If you don't mind letting me have your details i will get her to email/call you to see if you can help her. Thanks again :D

ops found the contact bit (!) I have passed your details on to Donna so she should been contacting you shortly. Thanks again to you both

Back