• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please..........

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Don't forget the candle ceremony tonight at 8pm, join us in lighting a candle for all our friends that we have lost this month, a very special candle will be lit for Su xx

Sorry i dont want to be thick here, but what do we do for this.? I lost my Max this month. Do we just light a candle at home and log on here? thanks:oops:

Sorry i dont want to be thick here, but what do we do for this.? I lost my Max this month. Do we just light a candle at home and log on here? thanks:oops:

I light my candle or candles and I sit quietly at home just remembering for a short time, I don't log on to RU

I'll be lighting a candle for my Mum and Su as well as thinking of all the other losses to Rainbow Bridge this month x

Mine has been lit. Am thinking of Su and all those who have lost loved ones at this sad time. x x

Back