• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

brush success

jenzel5

Mama Doe
My buns have started moulting really bad and I had to chase them around the room to brush them (what a sight):lol::lol:. Anyways, i bought them a new blanket which came with a brush mit thing (u know the mitten u put on your hand to brush). SUCCESS! yay. I was brushing Dudley with it for about 15 mins and he laid there so chilled. He loves it! Hayden runs for a bit but realises hmmmm I quite like this and lays with me too. So for everyone whos buns hate brushes, try it!:D

i go one... ste poo pooed the idea cus he said they was rubbish and didnt work with the dog... buuuuut i ordered one anyhows cus the rabbit forum told me they worken and whoooooop whooooooop i just brushed alvin while he ate some naturals at least 10 mins and no fighting, he even let me pluck the sticky out bits... just need ste to sort the tufties on his feet...

strangely it was pearl who tried to get away the most....

ive just threw a handful of hair in the bin that wont go anywhere near their little tummies wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

slight glitch...... its a right handed mitt and im left handed :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Got one of these a few weeks ago in Poundland - didn't work - Flopsy still runs away:cry:

i waited for hours before i gave them something to eat (non hay food that is) locked myself in the cage with them and went for it... alvin didnt move his head away from the bowl and even did a happy flop too :shock:

maybe you should try the sneaky treat way ;)

Back