• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Biscuit + Baytril...

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
... = me with a fat lip :cry::cry:

We wrapped her in the towel as usual, and I was holding her, while Martyn gave her the Baytril. She decided she didn't want it and quickly moved, which resulted in Martyn smacking me in the mouth, and me getting a fat lip!!

That bun knows exactly what she's doing!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ive never heard of a bunny being used as an excuse for a domestic..... really copper it was the bunnies fault :shock::shock:

Loopylop - We have to give it to her by syringe. She won't take it otherwise. I'll have to video her little face afterwards. She's like a small child thats just had to eat vegies. She's litterally going "Ewwwwww!!!!" and wiping her tounge!! We have to give her a tasty treat afterwards 1) for being a good girl, and 2) to get the taste away

Victoria - I would be laid out on the sofa, with grapes, but OH has taken over the sofa as he's got GTA on Xbox

Donna - You know what Squit's like!!!

Loopylop - We have to give it to her by syringe. She won't take it otherwise. I'll have to video her little face afterwards. She's like a small child thats just had to eat vegies. She's litterally going "Ewwwwww!!!!" and wiping her tounge!! We have to give her a tasty treat afterwards 1) for being a good girl, and 2) to get the taste away

I recently had to give Lucifer Baytril; the vet said to out it in her drinking water - which she refused to drink! I found if I mixed water with fresh apple juice in a 1:1 and then put the Baytril in it went down a treat!

Awwww bless her :love: Whatever she is on Baytril for, I hope it helps her :)

It's only for her tear ducts. The vet wanted to try that instead of flushing em. She was on Baytril not so long ago for 3 weeks for a nasty abcess behind her eye. It was so bad the vet said she might have to lose her eye, but we tried it and thankfully it worked

I recently had to give Lucifer Baytril; the vet said to out it in her drinking water - which she refused to drink! I found if I mixed water with fresh apple juice in a 1:1 and then put the Baytril in it went down a treat!

I'll have to remember that. I'd try it in her water bottle, but she's with Wuzzle and I don't want him to have it

II'll have to remember that. I'd try it in her water bottle, but she's with Wuzzle and I don't want him to have it

I split Lucifer & Nyx up overnight so she could get it; put Lucifer in our "spare/emergency" cage & put that by the dog crate. You could tell they missed each other & I felt so bad but they could still see each other & they were still together all day.

Back