• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hermione and Oscar... (lots of pictures!) cuteness overload

coco1200

Warren Veteran
hermione is getting to be a big girl!! my giant continental is turning into a horse!! :lol:

her she was on the day i got her as a kit...
hermione.jpg

here she is now!! 13 weeks old. in the space of 6 weeks shes changed!
frfjdfjhj.jpg

on my lap
fhngfjfg.jpg

nom nom nom
xhncxghjgffggvb.jpg

watchoo lookin at?
fgtjyytk.jpg

now Oscars turn!!
ghgvh.jpg

gfgfgjfjfg.jpg

me want it!!
gfjnj.jpg

and these have to be the CUTEST pictures ive seen!!!!
fgjf.jpg

look at his big leg over her!
awwomhgt.jpg

:love::love::love:

They are stunning!! I love see a big bonded pair of bunnnies!
xxx
I have a french lop, i got her as a baby and now shes 9months+ its great watching them grow!!

awwh ^-^ thanks guys!
oscar is about 7 months old, and hes probably done most of his growing now.
i think Hermione is going to be big momma to him!! :lol::lol:

Beautiful buns!

I am so impressed with the hay free qualities of your carpet. Please tell me you hoover every 10 minutes or have discovered a miracle hay repellent?

Beautiful buns!

I am so impressed with the hay free qualities of your carpet. Please tell me you hoover every 10 minutes or have discovered a miracle hay repellent?

ooh no, they came inside for a little while to jump around! :D
they are outdoor buns, but sleep in the garage (with a heater of course!) and only come indoors when i want to play with them :p

and the floor was a mess!!
i left the room, and came back with MUD all over it... it seems that they were digging up the flower pot :roll:

but they had hay in their litter tray (which they do not use..) and i have to make sure not even a single strand leaves the tray otherwise my mum would have gone ape at me, saying how messy it is! :shock:

Back