• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Willow, the other horse that I ride

Pipstrel

Mama Doe
This is after I spent half an hour grooming her and she's still filthy!! Her coat had gone all wavy in the rain too!!

She's a chesnut arab mare, need I say more :lol: She's the only one who's got me off in 8 years. The feed silo next to the school apparently has aliens in it, she heard them and went left and I stayed where I was!!

DSC00278.jpg

DSC00280.jpg

DSC00281.jpg

DSC00282.jpg

Helen x

Lol aw shes stunning! I used to have a pure bred chestnut arab mare on loan she was 16years old!!! My 4yr old new forest was better behaved than her!! lol!

Arabs are stunning i love watching their movements under saddle and in the field!!

xx

She's about 13 now and old enough to know better but she still doesn't :roll:

She can spin on a sixpence and go from 0 to 60 in about 0.1 seconds forwards or backwards :roll::lol:

She's a honey tho and I like doing ground work with her too, Ruth trains her in Pirelli (s) and I attempt to copy, most of the time Willow just looks at me as if to say what ARE you doing!:lol:

Heres a picture - shes called Tasha, i no longer have her on loan

PreTyGuRl.jpg

And this is Tasha again, being rather strange lol

Tashaa.jpg

..but i do now have horsie Breeze had her for 6years now!!

SP_A0085.jpg

She's about 13 now and old enough to know better but she still doesn't :roll:

She can spin on a sixpence and go from 0 to 60 in about 0.1 seconds forwards or backwards :roll::lol:

She's a honey tho and I like doing ground work with her too, Ruth trains her in Pirelli (s) and I attempt to copy, most of the time Willow just looks at me as if to say what ARE you doing!:lol:

hahaha! i just did everyday riding with Tasha, she was bred to do arab racing but it never quite happen, although it should of done, she was the fastest horse i have ever ridden! pretty big at 15.2hh!

breeze is only 14.2hh and rather easy going, although she can be a handful at times, very grumpy lol!

xx

Beautiful horses! I too love daples, I had a dapple grey pony once called George, he was gorgeous but actually lost his dapples as he got older, bless!

Beautiful horses! I too love daples, I had a dapple grey pony once called George, he was gorgeous but actually lost his dapples as he got older, bless!

I would love a dapple grey.

But the breed i'd really really like would be a Suffolk Punch!

If you could have.....what would you choose?

If you could have 5 breeds of animals what would you have:

Horses:
Suffolk Punch
Arab
Clydesdale
Shire
Warmblood

Dogs:
Border Terrier
Boxer
Grey Hound
Dalmation
Red Setter

Rabbits:
Blue Dutch
Broken coloured Mini Lop
one of those multi coloured spotty ones!!
Conti
Belgian hare

Helen x

This waas meant to be a new thread :(

Back