• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

where can i buy megazorb in leicester??

Claybrooke Feeds at Claybrooke Parva..you may have a bit of a drive but they do really nice bales of meadow hay if you've room to store one
They also sell A & P pellets:D

megazorb?....i use sawdust for my bunnies at the mo....bought in a haybale size pack....is megazorb more economical than sawdust?

thanks guys, i think claybrooke feeds and ellistown are about the same distance from me. i think claybrooke is off the A5. i go that way on the way to my parents so ill probably drop in next time i go over to theirs. thanks :)

megazorb?....i use sawdust for my bunnies at the mo....bought in a haybale size pack....is megazorb more economical than sawdust?

It is yes...sawdust can cause respiratory problems with bunnies. Its also better than wood shavings :D

only started using it a few months ago after trying paperbased litter/wood pellets/woodshavings and really non compare. Its brilliant.

im in west midlands and i just rang local horse/equine stockists in the yellow pages. I found a supplier within 2 calls. Worth a look.

Back