• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

if only...

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
*sigh* Blitzen would make the PERFECT house rabbit, layed back, loves humans, happily flops by your feet :love: sits on your knee for hours and not destructive .......oh well, i can dream :lol:

Won't be long til you have your own home Beth..then you can have lots of housebuns..and your horse if you are lucky enough to get a huge garden! :lol:

That's right, Beth! :D When I was your age, I always told my parents that I was going to have loads of bunnies living in my house. My mother used to roll her eyes at me and say, "When you are grown up and actually have your own place, you WILL change your mind, believe ME!"

*glances around the room and immediately spies Rosie digging behind the cushions on the sofa and Timmy flopped in front of the fire*

Yeah, mum.................WHATEVER!!!!! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: sure only, 4 years and 7 months until i am even considering moving out :lol: I plan on having a bunny proofed flat :D :lol:

Back