• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Impossiable with rabbits

isla

Mama Doe
I decided to do a work out video today while Jesse was out and about, and she came into the room and was in no way helping. The lady on the vid was trying to get me to do sit ups, emmm how'd do you do sit ups with a bunny on your tummy? Box steps weren't easy either, constantly under my feet, I just ended up in a fit of giggles.

So exercise is impossiable with rabbits around, what else is?

Eating. :lol: I'm going to develop a crick in my shoulder cos I have to hold my arm out at a weird position whilst trying to spoon my cereal into my mouth to stop Faline from eating it.

Eating. :lol: I'm going to develop a crick in my shoulder cos I have to hold my arm out at a weird position whilst trying to spoon my cereal into my mouth to stop Faline from eating it.

I have to do that too, she loves fruit salad, she ends up sitting on my sholder.

Bertie joins in my Yoga practice too :roll: :lol:
It's impossible to do anything involing plugs/wiring/getting the tool box out...I know he's trying to help, but he just doesn't understand the different screwdrivers and fuses :lol:

And painting with kids is the worst idea when rabbits are around! Though I do have some pretty cute paw smudges.

gardening(digging holes) they always want to jump in and help spraying you with dirt and the holes go funny shaped...lol

essay writing!! as gumpy likes watching my laptopscreen and standing on the keyboard, likes chewing on wires and also if he feels he doesnt get enough fuss climbs onto my shoulder and starts licking my face so i cant see hehe he also likes to pick things up in his mouth and pass them to me if i dont take them he just throws them down :lol:

i pretty much can't do anything with a bunny around! he is just into everything and wants to get involved in everything, reading the paper, typing on the computer, sorting the washing.... he even sits infront of the hoover when it's on so i have to push him out of the way!

It's a bit hard to sweep poop when every time you pick up the dustpan and brush they are snatched from you and flung across the floor! :lol:
I also think it's a cheek when they stand on the food bag with both feet so you can't get into it, then bite you when you don't feed them quick enough! :roll:

Emptying the litter tray, bun gets in so you can't empty it. Refilling the litter tray, bun gets in so you can't get any megazorb in. :roll:

Trying to tidy up. Everything "mysteriously" ends up back all over the floor and sofas!! Even just walking!! Moonshine darts at 30mph through my legs and across rooms so i fall over trying not to step on her!!

Back