• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How long does it take to bond??

Magic is away being bonded at the moment he has already been tried with one rabbit which didn't go to well, were now on number two daisy.

They seem ok together but when they are out they sit apart most of the time is this normal? She has been known for her temper but seems to be behaving and i think she secretly like him!

They will have together a week on friday but nothing is really happening is this worth it or am i just too hopeful? He was never going to be the easiest rabbit to bond as he is very humanised but he just seems to make do with whoever is put in front of him.

Thanks
Amanda, Magic & (maybe Daisy)

Usually I find it takes 3-5 days for a good bond to develop but I have had a couple be inseperable after 12 hours and some take over 3 weeks :shock:

Thanks

We will just have to see what happens between now on saturday and hopefully i can bring them both home to continue the process.

Amanda
X

Back