• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

large runs with a decent size hutch?

Amsy1991

Mama Doe
my mum is looking at some hutches, not sure what for :rolleyes: but i was wondering if anyone had some hutch recomendations? we need a large run and a decent sized hutch. :D thanks :D

I have this one from the Happy Hutch Company

EMhouse1.jpg

The length is 6 feet

You can get them on Ebay from Happy Hutch cheaper than you can get them direct from their website but you have to assemble your self.

Rabswood

EMhouse1.jpg

The length is 6 feet

You can get them on Ebay from Happy Hutch cheaper than you can get them direct from their website but you have to assemble your self.

Rabswood

How much did that cost? Its great!

EMhouse1.jpg

The length is 6 feet

Rabswood

Are they easy to assemble?!

xx

How much did that cost? Its great!

I think this is the 'massive hutch' I mentioned in my post - just do an ebay search on those words :)

I've got a couple of happyhutches and they are OK to assemble - takes a bit of work and I got a blister from the screwdriver so use a drill with a screwdriver bit I guess would be a good idea - Quality can be a bit off but they will sort out any complaints quickly - delivery is fast, just a few days, and my 2 hutches have weathered a couple of years now and still good as new even though I've never painted them again - I'm very pleased with them :)

I got it for £127.

My brother assembled it for me. I would say you need 2 people. Doing some of it on your own would make it difficult

Rabswood

um....Rabs, sorry to say this but I think your brother put the run lid on the wrong way...the hinges are supposed to be at the back near the hutch so it opens up and backwards....:oops:

I've got a hutch/run combo, and I'm going to rehinge mine the opposite way round so I can stand in the run to clean it out. I'm only small so leaning over the run into the back of the hutch hurts my legs, and I feel like I'm going to fall in it!:oops::lol:

Back