• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shed/Playhouse interior pics please...

Steph wants another playhouse :lol:Maybe I will get another one :roll::roll::roll::lol::lol::lol:Lou Steph told me to ask if they have a buy it now price when I saw a playhouse I liked,as it is you that has bid on it you could ask too,as you are the only bidder.We will help you get one Lou ;)

I keep thinking about the possibility of getting 2 - especially as Hollie and Woody will be moving outside when it gets a bit warmer... but it'd take up alot of garden space...

Ill take some tomorrow for you. I have a shelf on the lright hand side so they can look through the window, it goes front to back. There is a zooplus hidey house under the shelf and a underbed storage box full of hay :) I also put a wire mesh inner door in so the main door is open all day :D Bowls etc are on the left side on carpet mats :)

Steph wants another playhouse :lol:Maybe I will get another one :roll::roll::roll::lol::lol::lol:Lou Steph told me to ask if they have a buy it now price when I saw a playhouse I liked,as it is you that has bid on it you could ask too,as you are the only bidder.We will help you get one Lou ;)

:shock: :shock: Nooooo Nooo more :oops: Im jiggling all the houses around this weekend and yes Jackie the one is still in the lounge unmade :shock: :roll: Yep Im into helping ;)

if you buy a playhouse off ebay, how to you transport it??? will they dismantle enough to fit in a normal car? or strapped to a roof rack?
I've not had a playhouse yet... I've been offered one for free though (unless o/h's dad demolished it when he demolished the shed!!!:shock:). problem is that it's in East Sussex :?

Ill take some tomorrow for you. I have a shelf on the lright hand side so they can look through the window, it goes front to back. There is a zooplus hidey house under the shelf and a underbed storage box full of hay :) I also put a wire mesh inner door in so the main door is open all day :D Bowls etc are on the left side on carpet mats :)

Thank you, that'd be great :D, it sounds really good. Hawys is all in to sorting the garden out, and this'll be one of her chores hehehehe.

It does look great but knowing my luck someone will beat me to it :( xx

Back