• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Phoebe's having her dental done tommorow :o(

Hugbut

Mama Doe
My p@h adoption bun, Phoebe, is having her dental work done on thursday - we're not using our usual vet, so i'm worried. She was went for a consultation yesterday & they seemed really nice but the vet said her teeth are worse than the first vet said :shock: She is,however, still eating very happily (spinach,kale,greens,soft apple,parsley & small amounts of hay) She's also been nibbling at her sun dried corn on the cob & eating bits of it & thats hard, so i hope her mouth isn't too sore.There aren't any leisions in her mouth, just spikey teeth.I have all but given up on p@h paying anything towards her dental - i know i shouldn't let them away with it but i have run out of steam, i've had alot on my mind recently & they are another problem i could be doing without, so i hang my head in shame.
Anyway, just looking for some vibes for little Phoebe really :wave:

Last edited:
Back