• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A new permanent member of my family...

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
...Mistletoe has been staying with me for a while now for dental care - she had gone out to a home, but it didn't work out mainly due to health reasons... so I have been fostering her.
At the same time, Silas began to fall out with Gaius... this was probably cos I was having to take him out of the group for supplementary feeding, so I made the decision to have him indoors as a housebunny...
o/h and I both (honest!!!) thought that it would be a good idea to have M'toe here permanently as Silas' wifey-bun... happily Jill agreed, so they are now a pair :)
Photos!!!:

Beautiful Mistletoe
2008_0430MtoeSilas0010.jpg

Silas and his treat ball
2008_0430MtoeSilas0012.jpg

Mistletoe not really getting the idea of the treat ball!!! :roll::lol:
2008_0430MtoeSilas0027.jpg

M'toe kept asking the camera to groom her:love:
2008_0430MtoeSilas0039.jpg

M'toe periscoping
2008_0430MtoeSilas0014.jpg

Kiss me darling!!!
2008_0430MtoeSilas0031.jpg

ok, you kiss me then!
2008_0430MtoeSilas0034.jpg

Mushy pellets
2008_0430MtoeSilas0041.jpg

mmmmmmm
2008_0430MtoeSilas0046.jpg

I LOVE the way Silas pulls his face back so that he doesn't get his mouth dirty when he eats!!! :lol:
2008_0430MtoeSilas0049.jpg

2008_0430MtoeSilas0053.jpg

nummy nummy
2008_0430MtoeSilas0060.jpg

it is so nice to know Mistletoe has a forever home..with a partner...:D
(don't envy them the mushed pellets though:shock::lol:)

oh they make an absolutely gorgeous couple!! Mistletoe looks like she is a complete darling. :love:

They are beautiful :love:
Do you mind me asking what dental problems they have? My newest addition has over grown molars & is going in to get fixed in the morning, but no one mentioned mushy food? :?

They are beautiful :love:
Do you mind me asking what dental problems they have? My newest addition has over grown molars & is going in to get fixed in the morning, but no one mentioned mushy food? :?

Silas doesn't have dental problems, it's just Mistletoe - her teeth are all misalligned... she can and will eat pellets, but seems to really go for it when they've been soaked :lol:
I half fill a big mug with A&P (and a few carrot pellets) and pour boiled water over the top, stir then leave til cool...
she gets very excited about her mushed pellets :lol:

Back