• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carlton's a-munchin' and a-crunchin'!

That is amazing!!!!
I never knew they could have peppers lol!
Your videos are so funny!
xxx

one of the lowest calcium content vegetables which is good, he goes wild for it! his face is one big wet mess afterwards though! :lol:

I always have to rush to watch the latest episode of 'The Carlton Chronicles'!!! This one just cracked me up.....I just LOVED the sound effects! :lol: :lol: SO sweet!!!:D Though I MUST say, the very first bit makes him look rather cannibalistic.....that pepper and the red juice dripping DEFINATELY looks suss!!!!! :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I always have to rush to watch the latest episode of 'The Carlton Chronicles'!!! This one just cracked me up.....I just LOVED the sound effects! :lol: :lol: SO sweet!!!:D Though I MUST say, the very first bit makes him look rather cannibalistic.....that pepper and the red juice dripping DEFINATELY looks suss!!!!! :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol::lol: i can assure you there were not cannibal activities going on there!

i like how he picks things out of his bowl, like it on fire or something! :lol:

So funny how he comes over the camera for the lip linking process - I think he know that's the part we are all after! :lol:

Such a sweetie :love:

Back