• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cuddly buns?

shel20

Alpha Buck
When I had alfie as a single bun he was so cuddly, would fal asleep in my arms and lick my face, then i got bobby who was cuddly at first, now they both are not cuddly at all, they run to me and snif round and walk on me if i sit down, but they hop off if stroked. They love each other to bits and are always playing together. I just dont feel i get many cuddles any more, they dont even want nose rubs!!
When i help at kayj's lots of her buns love tickles and relax for nose rubs! I know its becuse mine are young playing buns which i am glad for and they may get better as they get older but when i pick them up they jump out of my arms! and i give them sooo much attention, they get sick of me after 5 mins and push my hands away!

Are some buns cuddle buns and other just not!???

I think everybun is different. It may be that they get snuggles from each other so don't feel they need seek your attention as much (hard to swallow I know but not a bad thing when they get the company of another of their kind...);)

TP:)

I think everybun is different. It may be that they get snuggles from each other so don't feel they need seek your attention as much (hard to swallow I know but not a bad thing when they get the company of another of their kind...);)

TP:)

I guess that's it in a nutshell.

:( But I wants bunny hugs! :lol::lol:
yeah i suppose they both enjoying cuddes from each other so dont need mine! Im just the yummy food bearer.
Ill have to pretend when they run to see me its becuse they love me soooo much and not just the fact im holding handfulls of yummy veg and herbs!!! :lol:

:( But I wants bunny hugs! :lol::lol:
yeah i suppose they both enjoying cuddes from each other so dont need mine! Im just the yummy food bearer.
Ill have to pretend when they run to see me its becuse they love me soooo much and not just the fact im holding handfulls of yummy veg and herbs!!! :lol:

:lol:

You can sneak cuddles when they need health checks. :D

Carlton's a cuddle monster! "mama, give me attention 24/7" :lol: i expect that will change when i get him a ladywife though.

I know Kay ill be up this weekend, pretending to do work but really just cuddling them all! he he especially daphne and smudge and peter parsnip!-they all sense i need cuddles and are always happy to oblige!!:lol:

No ill clean some hutches i promise.....clean hutch, cuddle.......clean hutch.cuddle......cuddle cuddle...........clean hutch.cuddle cuddle cuddle.brew! ha :lol:

Holly is my only real cuddle bun, she's proper daft though. If you fall asleep she gets right in your face and goes to sleep breathing in your breath, I think she's trying to suck out my soul to be honest :lol:.

Holly is my only real cuddle bun, she's proper daft though. If you fall asleep she gets right in your face and goes to sleep breathing in your breath, I think she's trying to suck out my soul to be honest :lol:.

:lol:

I'm quite lucky with Molly, he still likes a good cuddle, and Faline will allow me to groom her.

[/QUOTE]Originally Posted by SOAD
Holly is my only real cuddle bun, she's proper daft though. If you fall asleep she gets right in your face and goes to sleep breathing in your breath, I think she's trying to suck out my soul to be honest .

AWWW i would love that soooo much!! im going to steal her!!!:lol:

keep a close eye on her SOAD! i may be lurkin about with a bunny carrier and some treats to tempt her into my arms!!:lol:

I know Kay ill be up this weekend, pretending to do work but really just cuddling them all! he he especially daphne and smudge and peter parsnip!-they all sense i need cuddles and are always happy to oblige!!:lol:

No ill clean some hutches i promise.....clean hutch, cuddle.......clean hutch.cuddle......cuddle cuddle...........clean hutch.cuddle cuddle cuddle.brew! ha :lol:

You forgot to mention a brew in there:lol::lol::lol::lol:

No Kay its right in at the end!! :lol::lol: I should of put one at the start too...nothing happens till weve had a brew and a 2 hour chat! ha

Dougal is a proper snuggle bun, even now he has Doris. WHenever I go out to the run he'll come and shove his head into my hand and demand a fuss and a cuddle, even before I can feed them! Given the oportunity he would sit on my lap with his eyes shut and sway the day away. :lol:

I have one cuddly bun and hes not actually mine but my OH's sisters!
I just accept they dont like my cuddles and leave them too it lol
xxx

Back