• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hehe.. little rabbits!

IzzyTwig

Alpha Buck
Well now I'm back at my mum's I have another 5 rabbits to help look after, my two will be joining shortly once I've got a hutch sorted.

They're so small compared to my two. I have standard rexes, and even though they're not fully grown they're huge compared to my mum's bunnies.
I currently have Cookie sat on my lap, he's half lionhead, half wild and light as a feather. Such gorgeous agouti colouring.
There is also his sister Bubbles, who's white with agouti charlie markings. Her son and daughter (all a bit incestous I'm afraid, she lived with Cookie for 18 months as sisters, then one day cookie suddenly realised he was a bloke much to our and the vet's besument!) and Cookie's other daughter with Amber (passed away) who was English so slightly bigger offspring.
They're all getting on a bit now though.

I just can't get over how little they are.:love:

I know, unfortunately no space on the computer to put photos on :( I still have 3GB of photos from New York sat on my CF card. Just have to wait till my laptop gets sorted.

Just weighed Cookie, 1.5kg. Nuggette and Otis were around the 2.5kg last time I weighed them but that was a month ago and they're still growing. They're probably closer to the 3kg mark now.

Back