• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pretty Please - Can we have some bonding vibes?

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Hi there everyone.

Following the breakdown of the bond between Edi and Sally and subsequent failure to get them back together, I am trying to fixup Mrs Poppet with Edi. They have been side by side for a week and this morning they have come in to get a bit closer.

Please can you send them some positive thoughts, because this will be the forth lady we have tried Edi with now and this time it really needs to work out! He obviously hasn't sussed out yet that every man needs the love of a good woman.

Thank you in advance.

Helen

img_1039.jpg

Sending lots of bonding vibes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

They make a lovely couple, hope it works out for them :D

I really don't want to get my hopes up too much and be disappointed again but I think this looks quite hopeful don't you?

IMG_1043.jpg

She keeps nipping his behind and he has now stopped reacting to it. She then decided to lie down next to him..........ahhh.

Fingers crossed please everyone!

It's looking very promising!!!! Sending LOADS of bonding vibes to Edi and Mrs. Poppet!!! :D :D

(((((((((( VIBES ))))))))))

So overnight (long night on the sofa for me), things have developed into proper licky head and contentment on both sides with not even a flicker of fighting! Hooray!

Looks like I have another one of those little Nethie Marvels who takes on the big old boofer of a boy bun and wins her man!

*still with fingers crossed*

img_10472.jpg

Aaaahh thas lovely :D It's really lovely to see, well done

~~~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~ vibes
~~~~~~~~~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~~~

Back