• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where do you get your rabbit hutches?

IzzyTwig

Alpha Buck
I'm still struggling to find a decent outdoor hutch for my two. Fortunately my ex has agreed to keep them in the flat for a while longer so I have more time to organise accomadation.
Whenever I look they're either too narrow or small, ridiculously expensive or flimsy quality. Ideally I want a two tier 5 foot hutch that's around 2 foot deep. All I've found so far are ones that are 16" or 18" deep, 4ft long or have a permanent run underneath which will be difficult in my garden.
The Thistle Hall from P@H looks alright, though still only 4ft and the ones on display looked like they'd fall apart if Otis decided to thump.
Ebay isn't helpful as I haven't big enough transport to collect, and the shops on ebay don't have anything suitable it would seem and don't respond to emails.

Surely what I'm after must exist. Don't have space for a shed unfortunately as we move the rabbit hucthes with the seasons.

Forsham arks every time - I have their runs, their hutches (the very large ones), their duck arks, their hen arks,

If they made houses for humans I would buy those too!!

Happy Hutch will also make hutches to measure. They did me a 6ft x 3ft x 2ft hutch over a 6ft x 5ft run and it was all very quick & easy to sort out

Back