• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Care sheets

lol that bit at the bottom is a bit off-putting:

"Please only take the information given in any of our caresheets as general advice. They may not provide an exact answer to your particular animals problem and are to act as a general guide and 'heads-up' to keeping small animals.

We cannot be held responsible for any problems your pet encounters following the reading of these pages. "

I have contacted them by e-mail saying I am horrified at their rabbit care advice and giving them links to RSPCA site ,and Animal Welfare Act site and stating rabbits diet should be 80% hay and reasons why.-Sue:)

I like this bit :?

"Don't give your rabbit hay as bedding, you should use straw as it is much better for them. Rabbits eat hay, and you don't want your rabbit doing it's business on the hay then eating it."

Were they written by a for a young child? They remind me of the stuff you learn at school which is watered down and then you get older and learn that it's all wrong.

Back