• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Homecheck in Quedgeley, Gloucester

Sue's Rabs

Young Bun
Hi, I wonder if anyone can do an homecheck in the above location as we have a potential home for one our buns. The lady in question wants this doing as soon as possible as she doesn't want to delay the possible bonding with her bun, Thanks Sue's rabbit rescue

may be i could help as i live in stroud wich is about 4 miles from quedgley i havnt done one before so if you require some one with experiance there is a lady who runs rabbit boarding in hardwick i could give you her phone number hardwick is only just round the corner from quedgeley :)

Hi That would be great, have Pm'd you too. Please let us know if you can help

may be i could help as i live in stroud wich is about 4 miles from quedgley i havnt done one before so if you require some one with experiance there is a lady who runs rabbit boarding in hardwick i could give you her phone number hardwick is only just round the corner from quedgeley :)

Thank you - this is sorted. Charmaine came to homecheck me and Sooty and Chelsea are now living happily together.-Sue:wave:

Back