• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Teegra's digital picture, stage 2 pic

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
this is the first time i have tried something like this so it is taking a while and will need a lot of tidying up

following tamsins tutorial and another tutorial from the internet

this is where i am about 3 hours in

stage1.jpg

That's brilliant - I like the shading on the inside of her ear - makes it look 3d! And the fluff is very cool!

Its amazing how long it take to do such little sections isn't it :shock:

thanks everyone :)

yep shocking how long it takes would love to have a stroke count (like a word count) for the 'fur' layer :shock:

looks loads better with a dark background as you can see the fur a lot more

will try and remember to update

yep shocking how long it takes would love to have a stroke count (like a word count) for the 'fur' layer :shock:

You could try adding a solid background for each area is a mid tone then use the strokes to pick out hightlights/darks/hairs?

here it is after tonights work, now totaling about 5 - 5 1/2 hours i think :shock:

still got to finish up all the fur by detailing it all to add texture, got to do all the highlights/shadows and add a background of some sort

stage2.jpg

Back