• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay...

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
Hi,

I have often read on here that many people feed there rabbits more than one type of hay!

All my bunnies are "fed soft meadow hay" which i buy in a big bale!

What else could i offer as a treat from time to time, i must say they really do enjoy their hay!!

xx

Honey loves dried grass and timothy hay. I get sample packs from The Hay Experts which she has as a treat in her willow basket. There is Brome, Oat hay and orchard.

Dandelions, do you feed bunnies the yellow flower bit aswell?
Me and my o/h were arguing over this earlier lol

Anyone...xx

If you get a sample pack of different hay, you can find out what her favourite is - oat hay and brome hay are popular with mine though.

Mine really love the Excel Herbage and Alfalfa King Oat and Barley Hay. In fact for the latter they get very excited.

Also give them Ginko form the naturals range, they come running when they hear the rustle of the package

Mine really love the Excel Herbage and Alfalfa King Oat and Barley Hay. In fact for the latter they get very excited.

Also give them Ginko form the naturals range, they come running when they hear the rustle of the package

Zorro destroys his Excel Herbage, initially, I had real trouble finding him a hay that he would eat, this was the 7th variety of hay he was on, he loves Excel Herbage more than pellets :D:D

Back