• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

That Wuzzle wabbit!

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
He's the rabbit version of a man-****!

We closed Lily's pen off to let Biscuit & Wuzzle have the run of the flat, and he wouldn't leave her alone!! She loved him too!! Biscuit got jelous that she was stealing her man and didn't like Lily, but they didn't fight, it was just giving each other dirty looks.

It did Lily some good interacting with other bunnies. Shame she took such a liking to Wuzzle!!

At the vets earlier, we sat down and the receptionist knows us so we didnt have to say we were here, and its usually just Biscuit we're there with and the receptionist just says to us "Biscuit and Wuzzle?! You kept that one quiet!!" and started laughing. Martyn peeped up and sayd "We didn't name him!!" and she started reading his description and says "He sounds like a Wuzzle!". He was being shy though and wouldn't say hi to her!

The "My legs are so short my belly gets wet" rabbit who leaves muddy paw prints on your top hahahaha

haha yeah. class moment.

Sarah 'Shizz, i have mud on my top, martyn can you take him'
Martyn 'No not if hes muddy'

Sarah puts him on martyn anyway - bum x

HAHHA

Could've been worse. You could've had Nibbles. She's a magnet for dirt, and then she eats it, so she needs her teeth cleaning - NOT FUN!

rather you thn me!!

I am weeding my back garden and its driving me mad... nibbles can come clean that if she wants?

Back